Thank you very much indeed for your continued support.
Our company's business development is focused on robots specialized in outdoor environments. We make robots with dust proofing and waterproofing as standard, which can be easily used in hostile environments. We provide highly practical outdoor robots that use an internal combustion engine as their main power source, rather than a motor + battery combination.
Also, after the Great East Japan Earthquake, the Tonankai Earthquake and the eruption prediction of various places are being announced, and it is predicted that the crustal activity will become moderately active on the global scale in the Japanese archipelago.
Our robot will advance product and technology development onsite and practical use so that it will be used for work and disaster restoration purposes under such extreme environment.
We sincerely appreciate your continued support.
CEO Yosuke FURUSAWA
Yosuke FURUSAWA was born in Takizawa, Iwate in 1982.
He received a MEng from University of Tsukuba in Japan in 2007.
He has been participated in the launch of the production design and development of welfare and medical Robot-suit HAL since he started working for the CYBERDYNE Inc, including ISO13482, ISO13485, IEC60601, IEC62133 approved.
Currently, he founded the Homura Heavy Industries Corporation.
Draper University Alumni (2016 Summer).
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Entrepreneurship in Residence (MUFG M-EIR) Alumni (2017).
- Homura Heavy Industries Corporation.
- Yosuke FURUSAWA
- Masahiro HAGINOYA (CPA)
- Headquarters Address
- 408-10 Anaguchi, Takizawa, Iwate, 020-0633, JAPAN.
- laboratory Address
- 57-9 Anaguchi, Takizawa, Iwate, 020-0633, JAPAN.
- TEL/FAX: +81-19-618-3408
Mail: info (at) hmrc.co.jp
- JPY 49,000,000-
- Line bank
- The Bank of Mitsubishi UFJ, Head Office
The Bank of Iwate, Takizawa Branch
Morioka Shinkin Bank, Head Office
- Feb. 25, 2016
Development of industrial robot using an internal combustion engine, that can cope with hostile environments.
We utilize our owned technology and support product development. Please contact us regardless of difficulty.
We will create our own technology and solve social problems by research and development.
- Coming by train
- 15 minutes' walk from Kuriyagawa Station
- Coming by car
- About 8 km from Morioka IC
4 parking spaces are provided
- Jan. 2013
- Development of outdoor robot started.
- Feb. 2016
- Homura Heavy Industries Corporation founded.
Capital JPY 5,000,000-
- Jan. 2017
- Aqtrium (fish-cluster control system) released.
- Mar. 2017
- Increase of capital stock to JPY 34,000,000-
- Jul. 2017
- HOMURA HEAVY INDUSTRIES Technical Report initial released.
- Oct. 2017
- Marine Drone initial released.
- Nov. 2018
- Adopted by the Japan MIC as ICT Challenge programs.
- Feb. 2019
- Increase of capital stock to JPY 49,000,000-
- Jun. 2019
- J-Startup certificated.